Answered By: David Palmquist
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2015     Views: 13

Must be enrolled in six units (half time enrollment). Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress – this is a Federal requirement to ensure students are making significant steps towards degree completion. Note: If you do not meet one of these requirements, FWS will be discontinued and you will not be allowed to continue to work.