Answered By: David Palmquist
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2015     Views: 43

You can apply for a Federal Work-Study job even if you don’t have a FWS offer. Please be aware the some employers are only seeking students with FWS award offers. If you do not have an FWS award offer you may not be considered for the position.