Answered By: Cassandra Thompson
Last Updated: May 31, 2016     Views: 363


How do I declare or change my major or minor?

If you are applying to Cal State Fullerton and want to change the major you are applying to, you must contact the Admissions Office by email to make a major change. If you already have been admitted and you are applying for another impacted major, your application may need to be reviewed again. If you are a current CSUF student who wants to change your major or minor, you need to get a major/minor change form from the Admissions and Records Service Center (Langsdorf Hall, Room114). After filling out the form, obtain the necessary signatures, pay any required fees and return it to LH-114.

Admissions and Records Links: Attached to the answer


We have made available online selected forms in Adobe PDF format. For all other forms not online please visit the Admissions and Records Service Center in room LH-114 during normal business hours.